Mr. Shridhant Joshi
Mr. Joshi is Managing Director, Kautilya Academy, Indore & is recipient of several International & National awards like Asia’s Most trusted brand Award (2016); India’s Most trusted brand Award (2016);Top 30 Entrepreneurs Award (2016) by India Today group, M.P. Education Excellence Award, Captains of Industry award etc. to name a few. He is a well-known management thinker & philosopher who have authored many books on relevant subjects.
CA Subhash Mathur:
Mr. Mathur is a well-known name in industry & academia. In last engagement he was unit head of two units of world’s largest group of Gems & Jewellery. He is very actively involved& closely working with various associations like Indore Management Association , Pithampur Personnel Fraternity, Pithampur Audyogic Sangthan etc.
He is also President of Pancham Nishad (a society of National repute for promotion of classical music, culture etc.).He is recipient of many awards for his contribution to the society and in the field of management. He carries more than 25 years of corporate experience.
Mr. V.K. Patidar:
Sr.V.P.(Projects) JSW Steel Ltd.
Head of JSW plant located in Dolvi (Nr Alibag)
Graduated from GSITS Indore in 1981
Industry experience 36 Years
Expertise in project management, construction management , Management of Mega projects having huge involvements of manpower, resources from within and across the globe.
Dr. D.N. Sansanwal:
- Ex-Chairperson Northern Regional Committee, The National Council for Teacher’s Education.
- Ex-Visiting Faculty Indian Institute Of Management (IIM) - Indore , Visiting faculty IIFT, Delhi
- Developed various tests such as 'Study Habit Inventory', 'Test of Higher Mental Ability in Science', 'Time Management Competency Scale etc
- He was awarded the Best Teacher Educator Award by All India Association of Teachers Education.
- He has published extensively in national and international journals and has visited a dozen countries on BUSINESS RESEARCH assignments.
- He is editor of the journal “Media and Technology for Human Resource Development”, and is a life member of boards of various institutions and associations.
Mr. Rajendra Kothari:
- General manager at HEG
- Ex-Regional Director- Madhya Pradesh & Chatisgarh at PHD Chamber of Commerce and Industry, New Delhi.
- Alumini- BITS Pilani
Mr. Avinash Mathur
- Director - Supply Chain & Planning (Whirlpool India)
- Ex- Executive Engg. Asian Paints Ltd.
- Alumini- XLRI, Jamshedpur
- Industry Experience 26 Years